Hottest Trend in Town – Micro-blading Las Vegas
Would you like to have perfect eyebrows? Are you suffering from any issues with the shape of your eyebrows? Have you over tweezed your eyebrows or have they stopped growing? Do you have uneven or gaps in your eyebrows? Would you like to have beautiful perfect eyebrows every single minute of the day?
Micro Blading is the right choice for you!
What is Micro Blading?
Micro blading is achieved using a state of the art tool that allows the beauty artist to create individual hair like strokes. This procedure is not as invasive because unlike a regular tattoo it doesn’t penetrate deep into the skin. A touch up is included 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment. Micro blading can typically last 1 to three years if not longer depending on the type of skin one may have.
Difference between Permanent Makeup and Micro Blading?
Permanent Makeup is the cosmetic procedure of tattooing makeup. The difference to ordinary permanent makeup is that Micro Blading is not done by a machine. The pigments are manually placed into the skin. As with the handle of the machine the pen is equipped with sterile packaged blades. Using gentle pressure, the blade glides across the skin causing a cut as fine as a paper cut.
Micro Blading vs. Permanent Makeup (Eyebrow Tattooing): Which One is Better?
Do you entertain the thought of getting eyebrows tattooed? It is a popular way for people to have close to perfect looking eyebrows. Tattoo eyebrows can fill the space between the hairs of your brows to make them look full. In that process, eyebrows can have a better shape.
What tools are used in the process of Micro Blading?
The hand held pen/ instrument used in this technique has 15 different needles aligned in a row. It is NOT a blade.
Reasons for Micro Blading or Permanent Makeup:
- Active lifestyle
- Burn Injuries
- Busy career
- Limited time
- Loss of limbs (hands or fingers)
- Limited movement
- Paralysis of limbs
- Various allergies to applied cosmetics
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor eyesight
Healing time after Micro Blading?
There is no down time after getting the procedure done and the healing time is anywhere from 7 to 14 days max. We advise costumers to avoiding picking off the scabs, which can lead to discoloration.
Is Micro blading painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable.
How long does the service last?
The appointment can range from an hour and a half to two hours.
Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a Micro blading treatment?
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• You’re taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoid (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You’ve recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Old PMU
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
[dt_sc_recent_gallery_items columns=”3″ space=”no” count=”6″/]